Sunday, December 2, 2007

Departing to Taipei

Right now, I am in Changi Airport Departure Hall. Flying to Taipei at 1.30pm. Feeling excited and nervous, coz I am travelling alone to meet my friend at Taipei. First time in my life man, but I think at this age, its time for me to venture alone, even though only venturing alone for a few hours lah, haha.

Taking the flight BR 226, by the time I reach Taoyuan Airport, its should be around 6pm. Got to take the airport bus to Taipei Railway Station, then take a cab to Taiwan Uni to meet my friend. Not sure how the situation is going to be like, but well, a least I can recognize Chinese and speak Mandarin, think things won't be that bad. Only afraid when I reach Taipei railway station, the situation could be a bit chaotic as its SUNDAY today.

Though afraid, but I have been praying and many people are praying for me too. So, I believe God will be be my Shepherd and guide in Taipei. Boarding in 15 mins time.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.